Bankroll Racing Terms & Conditions
- Once becoming a member of bankroll-racing.com you therefore fully accept all the below terms and conditions, plus also agree to adhere to them for the duration of your membership. bankroll-racing.com will have the right at any stage to amend or modify these terms and conditions that are applicable to the ongoing use of the service provided.
- As soon as a member has been communicated their confirmation membership details, he/she is bound to that agreement as per the terms agreed during the registration process. Each member is forbidden in any form to pass on the daily information that this service provides to its members to any third party. This highly confidential information is only given to members of bankroll-racing.com
- Each member will agree not to share or pass on this information to other websites, person or publication, and will also be forbidden to forward the daily Bankroll Racing information by email, phone call , text message or blog. If any member (or non-member) is discovered at any stage to be passing on the confidential information provided by the bankroll-racing.com service they will have their membership terminated immediately without any refunds offered and in some cases may also be prosecuted.
- Because of the information, tipping and services the bankroll-racing.com website offers we will not be liable (whether a member, or non-member) for any occurred losses, damages or costs that result from, or may related to, the use any information obtained from any of our services.
- Members or non-members are forbidden to use the bankroll-racing.com website for any unlawful purpose or malpractice. Users may not replicate, download, communicate, forward, publish, advertise, disclose, translate, save, amend, or exploit any part of the bankroll-racing.com website, without written agreement from the site owners.
- Users and visitors are not permitted from using this website in any form which may be seen as damaging or overburdening or that will hinder or impact with any use of the website. When using or viewing this site you do so at your own risk.
- In no circumstances will bankroll-racing.com be held liable to you or anyone if the information provided results in actual lost profits or for incidental, indirect, or any damages that may or may not occur from the service that is provided.
- The Member further understands that this authority is continuous and will remain in force until cancelled in writing by The Member.
- Members can cancel their membership at anytime, and if this is during any agreed free trial then no money will be billed. If a member cancels after becoming a full ‘paid-for’ member they will see out their terms as per the payment agreement that member is currently on, and no further money will then be taken.
- Payment of The Fee will show up on the Payment Card as Tipster Platforms.
- The free trial offer is only open to one person per household and a single email address. IP addresses are monitored and anyone found abusing the free trial offer will have their membership terminated immediately, and in some cases could be prosecuted.
- Our service means we provide a web-based payment services and are, therefore, obliged in the storage, retrieval and hosting, of third party data and communications. All data obtained is held securely and is never passed onto third parties.
- Amendments or deletions to the bankroll-racing.com current terms and conditions will be placed effective immediately. These changes can be on the website, written, by e-mail, or any other means by which the website feels appropriate. By continuing to use the bankroll-racing.com service and website after such amendments the member (or non-member) will be deemed as acceptance and agreement by the member/users of any changes to the terms and conditions.
- Members agree that bankroll-racing.com are not held responsible for the reviewing/checking of the content, tips and posting made by any third parties to the website and are also not held responsible for any content posted to the website that may be deemed inappropriate or damaging – bankroll-racing.com will not be required to adhere to any controlling procedures of the content, tips or material published on the site.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the full agreement between the bankroll-racing.com website and it’s users and members, and shall at all times apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract. Use of the bankroll-racing.com website and these terms are subject to the laws of England and Wales which shall exclusively govern the interpretation, application and effect of all the above permissions, exclusions, license’s and conditions of use and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. It is hereby asserted that this website is intended for and directed at the UK and no representation or warranty is made as to whether this web site complies with the regulatory regime and local laws of any other countries.
- The Company is unable to offer The Member a refund unless at our own discretion and this may be issued as a gesture of goodwill.
bankroll-racing.com holds no liability or accountability for any damages or losses that may occur from any information supplied within the website. bankroll-racing.com accepts no responsibility for the information, or any errors, contained within the daily tips posted by Bankroll Racing, while is also not responsible for any information that is provided on sites or any affiliates linked from this site. Members’ agreement to this disclaimer statement will be honoured as soon as your membership starts with bankroll-racing.com.
Because of the kind of information bankroll-racing.com receives on behalf of its members the site will not incur liability for any costs, losses or damages (from members, or non-members) that are a direct result from, or related to, the use of any information taken from the website or any email communications. In no circumstances will bankroll-racing.com be held liable to you or anyone such information is passed onto for actual lost profits or for incidental, indirect, or any damages that may or may not occur from the service that is provided.